I’ve noticed that Sympl has unattended-upgrades configured with the default settings, i.e. only installing security updates. Is it likely to break anything if I enable:
This is what I do on other non-Sympl servers because I’ve found over many years that the hassle of manually logging into to boxes and applying updates is higher than any hassle caused by a broken update (which rarely happens for my use cases).
- Sympl Version [9.0/10.0]: 10.0
- Sympl Testing Version? [Yes/No] No
- Debian Version [Buster/Stretch]: Buster
- Hardware Type? [Dedicated/Virtual/Pi] Virtual
- Hosted On? [name of hosting co] Mythic Beasts