Late yesterday I pushed a number of notable updates and bugfixes to the
- Adds support for optional Apache configs in config/apache.d/*.conf (#300)
- Added php-zip package to recommends (#294)
- sympl-filesystem-security: don’t overwite permission in public/cgi-bin (#299)
- sympl-filesystem-security: correctly read the group id (#298)
- sympl-cli: fix permissions on newly created domains (#295)
The biggest change is the update to
sympl-web which now has support for Apache includes for configured domains - these can be added to
/srv/example.com/config/apache.d/example.conf and will be loaded when Apache is restarted, meaning less work needed when the package is updated, or keeping modified files up to date.
Also, the Sympl CLI now supports FTP actions such as
sympl ftp enable firstname.lastname@example.org on all branches (it was pushed to testing but not stable) - use
sympl ftp for more info!